For the first time in a week, I didn’t wake up drowning in phlegm – huzzah, so the ‘natural’ drugs win out over the chemist-bought ones. So I have a few extra minutes in the morning that aren’t spent coughing and duly giving my ribs an aching workout. So I spent them catching up with Backcountry’s “The Goat” blog. News items I noted:
- Online Map Dump for Wonky Cartographers - Mappery.com – though I didn’t find much of interest about Scotland, I’ll need to go through it in more detail later (potential AWI source).
- GoPro Camera Stuck on a Surfboard for Home Movies - goprocamera.com wearable sports cameras. Shiny. Though I couldn’t get the video to play in my browser.
- AnimatedKnots.com Video Archive of Knot Tying
- Group Rope Jumping is the new Pseudo Suicide Sport - I feel sorry for the train driver Group Rope Jumping – but then I notice that the policeman is carrying something similar to a Mac-10.
- The BPA Water Bottle Nightmare is Only the Beginning – will there be court cases in the future, I wonder.
- Lacy Underwear Used in Polar Expedition when Compass, GPS Fail – there’s even a photograph.