Saturday 27 December 2008

The sun might come out tomorrow

Well, the first sun that i've seen rise in over a week. I feel guilty at not slaughtering a sheep in celebration, or at least going somewhere with the big camera. Frankly, i can't be @rsed when i feel forced into doing something when i'm really not in the mood. I could walk round the castle grounds snapping away like a tow-rist, but, i mean, it isn't interesting like the Yukon. Anyway, i'm Mum's taxi today, so i'll use that as am excuse.

4 comments:

Martin Rye said...

Enjoy your holiday and the sunshine. Have a happy new year.

Big Kev said...

I watched 30 Days of Night yesterday. You're probably not that far North tho' :o)

Enjoy your break.

AktoMan said...

LOL - I feel like getting the suntan lotion out. I'm sure my skin is going darker already. You know how bad we Scots are in the sun, we get sunburn if someone lights a match in the same room.

@Martin - thank you sir. I'm looking forward to more photos of your Akto-clone.

Martin Rye said...

More pics coming. Also check me new flash intro header. Will be developing that and more.