Thursday 11 December 2008

Slinging Mud

There are many reasons that I don’t like this song.

It isn’t Elvis.

It is a dirge.

It still isn’t Elvis.

It makes me feel sad.

And it was playing at Asda yesterday, because someone doesn’t check to see what constitutes cheery shopping Christmas music. But I guess the sales of razor blades increased for a few minutes.

And worse, far worse, is that since then, I’ve been humming the freakin’ song.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhh, will no one rid me of this turbulent tiresome tune?

4 comments:

Darren Christie said...

Wow I had forgotten about that one. I should download it and play it over Christmas.

AktoMan said...

You're never alone with a wolfpack

Dawn said...

Sniff sniff, Dawn passes the tissues to Duncan

AktoMan said...

Thanks Dawn. You were a mind-reader. I woke up in the night, humming the damned tune, and thinking of a loss from earlier in the year. I thought of doing a video, but that would be pathetic.