Monday 2 June 2008

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sky

Spurred on by George's video postings, I wheeched together the few video clips I'd taken last weekend, and hoyed them into a clip on YouTube. As noted from London, you can select to view the videos in "high quality". It obviously takes longer to download, and is still at 320 x 240 pixels, but should be less "blocky". Of course, the GIGO principle still applies.

Updated My Munros map list.

--update--

Higher quality version now available (640x480 pixels, click the link that says "Watch in High Quality", just below the video) . There's no way to select the HQ version without going to the website, or changing your YouTube settings (see link).

3 comments:

Martin Rye said...

Very good, will you be putting more video on your Blog?

AktoMan said...

I'll post vids when I have them, Martin. I've been reading up on YouTube's High Quality, and I have to upload in a certain quality. So, I'll do that after work.

Londonbackpacker said...

It's a shame we can't post the HQ one to the blogs, they look so much better.

I would imagine with YT starting to go with HQ we will get them sometime.

I did't know about changing the settings though, that makes things easier. :-)