Thursday 7 August 2008

Blog Authoring Systems

I've just been through a list of blog authoring systems - okay, all of the ones listed in both articles (Tuesday and Wednesday) that work with Blogger. Some I downloaded, some I looked at the sites rather than install. Oh, and I didn't bother with the ones where money was to be paid. And I'm not after online ones or Mac/Linux ones.

My unscientific approach took a couple of hours, and what did I find? Well, the closest to stopping me use Windows Live Writer was Zoundry Raven. I liked the integration with the storage system.

But. And I'll be really shallow here. It looks like something from the 1990's. Sorry, but it had to be said.

So, for me, I'll be trying that Flickr integration tool out on Windows Live Writer when I get the chance, and that's it. I'll stick with WLW for now. But if anyone wants to show me what I'm missing elsewhere. Feel free.

0 comments: