Tuesday 26 August 2008

This is not a caption competition

I don't think I can run a caption competition with someone else's photo.

http://www.cameronmcneish.co.uk/2008/08/wild-camping-in-scotland/

But if I did, I'd offer a goody bag of Scottish foods to the value of a fiver (cos I'm a tight Scottish git).  Macaroons, Tunnock Caramel Wafers, and oatcakes - maybe even get to some fudge. All unhealthy food, high in sugar content and what makes us prone to heart disease. So, some people couldn't eat the prize even if I was running a caption competition. Which I amn't.

The closing date would be Sunday 31st August, 9pm, Eastern Scottish time. No sweary words.

But I amn't running a competition.

12 comments:

Martin Rye said...

I need to consider a caption that is not a caption - for a caption competition that is not a competition as that is not the done thing. All due to the fact that that photo is not your photo. Got it.

Anonymous said...

Oops... when I looked at it, Cameron appeared to be saying:

"B*gger me. Now where did I put that other pole?"

But I'm not sure that I can say that...

*g*

Anonymous said...

Legalise LOUD Camping! quick, drink yer tea dear, there's a bull in top field!

Anonymous said...

Im only just rehearsing for when i get my knighthood

baz carter said...

My names McNeish, Cameron McNeish.

Martin Rye said...

That look on his face has led me to conclude that he has seen the light and taken a Laser Comp to the hills, only to see and say ..."Bugger, the Akto desertion Police have spotted me"...Sound chap that Cameron McNeish - very sound chap with a tent like that;-)

John Hee said...

Bugger! I'm not in Scotland now. And here come the rozzers

Anonymous said...

"Hmm. No, not eye-catching enough. Maybe some day-glo orange stripes...."

Londonbackpacker said...

"Lister's Wolves won't spot me in this red tent"

Anonymous said...

Ok fine,wild camping in Scotland is legal. Outlawing green tents is a wee bit too much though. "Och I'm no amused. Especially with having to put pay for a licence!"

chasrle said...

Missed the comp, ah well:

Cameron McNeish - half man, half meerkat

AktoMan said...

LOL, Chas. If it was quieter at work I'd be tempted to turn it into a Meerkat Manor pastiche.